Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS) Information
(Las Vegas, Nevada - NV, USA)
Las Vegas is served by the busy McCarran International Airport (LAS), which is constantly being expanded at a rate of five gates per year, to cope with the large number of tourists that travel to Las Vegas every day of the year.
Major airlines at the McCarran International Airport offer the greatest number of departures, whereas smaller airlines offer low-cost, no-frill airlines with a more limited number of flights arriving and departing from this facility.
The city is also served by three private airports, the Las Vegas Executive Airport, Quail Air Center Airport and Signature Flight Support Airport, serving private planes only.
Las Vegas Airports Guide
McCarran International Airport (LAS)
Address: Las Vegas, 89111-1005, Nevada, USA
Tel: +1 702 261 5211
McCarran International Airport (LAS) is situated just 2 km / 1 mile from the south end of the famous Las Vegas Strip. This important, busy airport deals with large numbers of passengers throughout the year and is the main airport in the city.
Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS) has two separate terminals, that serve many airlines, traveling to a wide range of locations.
- Terminal 1 - serves domestic passengers
- Terminal 2 - serves international passengers
- Bureau de change
- 24-hour cash machines (ATMs) and banking facilities
- Restaurants, cafés and bars
- Shopping center with many large shops, including a newsagents, clothes store, gift shops and duty-free
- Slot machines are available at the Las Vegas airport
- Car hire companies - including Avis, Budget, Dollar and Hertz
- Business center with good facilities, such as fax machines and photocopying
- Short-term parking is available, with direct access to the airport terminals
- Long-term parking is located close the Las Vegas Airport and there is a free shuttle bus service
- Valet parking at available at the airport
- Special facilities for disabled passengers
McCarran is situated close to the main Strip and driving into Las Vegas is very straightforward. Simply turn on to Paradise Road and follow the sign posts to the Strip. The trip between McCarran Airport and the city can take just a matter of minutes, depending upon traffic.
A good bus service is available at the Las Vegas airport and travels to most areas in the region, departing at regular intervals.
This is one of the cheapest ways to travel to your hotel from the McCarran International Airport. The shuttle bus service is shared with other passengers and travels directly to your hotel.
Taxis are readily available and can be found next to the baggage reclaim area. A taxi journey into the center of Las Vegas is reasonably priced and this is a very convenient way to travel from the airport.
If you wish to arrive at your Las Vegas hotel in style, there are several limousine services available at the airport. These limousines are situated close to the baggage reclaim area, near to the taxis.