Dallas Links Directory and Travel Resources
(Dallas, Texas - TX, USA)
A brash and extremely famous city remembered for being the place where JFK was shot in the 1960s, Dallas is also known for its successful American football team (the Cowboys) and its sheer affluence. The city is brimming with modern shopping malls and boasts a particularly well-developed restaurant scene.
Tourists tend to flock to the Arts District in downtown Dallas, where all manner of attractions and entertainment venues await. The Texas Centennial Exposition of 1936 is remembered at Fair Park, while the annual State Fair of Texas takes place towards the end of the year and remains a major event, coming complete with an enormous Ferris wheel, a towering mascot statue and quality livestock competing for trophies.
Many people come to northeastern Texas each year, often visiting both Dallas and nearby Irving
. For those potential visitors, we have collected the following assortment of Dallas links for accommodation websites, travel choices and attractions information.
Travel and Tourism
Visit Dallas - Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB)
- 325 North St. Paul Street.
- 13350 Dallas Parkway.
AT&T Performing Arts Center
- Winspear Opera House Box Office, 2403 Flora Street.
Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- 411 Elm Street.
Dallas Museum of Art
- 1717 North Harwood Street.
Nasher Sculpture Center
- 2001 Flora Street.
- 1121 1st Avenue.
State Fair of Texas
- 3921 Martin Luther King Boulevard.
Dallas World Aquarium
- 1801 North Griffin Street.
Southfork Ranch - Conference and Event Center
- 3700 Hogge Road, Parker.
- 650 South R.L. Thornton Freeway.
- 141 The Quadrangle.
Dallas Hotels and Accommodation
The Adolphus Hotel
- 1321 Commerce Street.
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh
- 2927 Maple Avenue.
Sheraton Dallas Hotel
- 400 North Olive Street.
- 901 Fort Worth Avenue.
Warwick Melrose Hotel
- 3015 Oak Lawn Avenue.
- 302 South Houston Street.
- 5300 East Mockingbird Lane.
Baileys Uptown Inn
- 2505 Worthington Street.
The Guesthouse on Allen Street
- 2203 Allen Street.
Corinthian Bed and Breakfast
- 4125 Junius Street.
Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
- 3200 East Airfield Drive, 75261.
Dallas Love Field Airport
- 3300 West Mockingbird Lane / 8008 Cedar Springs Road.
Dallas Executive Airport
- Challenger Drive / South Hampton Road.
- 16057 Addison Road / Keller Springs Road, Addison.
Grand Prairie Municipal Airport
- 3116 South Great Southwest Parkway / East Arkansans Lane, Grand Prairie.
Mesquite Metro Airport
- 1340 Hudson Airport Boulevard / East Scyene Road, Mesquite.
Car Hire, Taxi, Limo and Railway
Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART)
- 1401 Pacific Avenue, Dallas.
Platinum Motorcars - Exotic Car Rental
- 11430 North Central Expressway.
Dallas Limo Service
- 3421 Lily Lane, Rowlett.
Trans One Rentals
- 2807 Allen Street Suite 350.
- 1610 South Ervay Street.
Cowboy Cab Company
- 1306 Wall Street.