Minneapolis Links Directory and Travel Resources
(Minneapolis, Minnesota - MN, USA)
Intersected by the Mississippi River, the city of Minneapolis is a prosperous one - and that is immediately apparent to its visitors. There are art galleries and museums aplenty, together with an interesting history of mills, once powered by the river itself.
Based in downtown Minneapolis, traffic-free Nicollet Mall is brimming with shops and eateries, forming a stylish centerpiece to the city. The nearby Walker Art Center and the Sculpture Garden are highlights, as is the St. Anthony Falls Heritage Trail to the north, within the Riverfront District. This pathway stretches for around 3 km / 2 miles and takes in some interesting sights from yesteryear, whilst also enjoying riverside views and passing by the Stone Arch Bridge.
The Minneapolis links listed below are displayed to assist anyone intending to visit this part of Minnesota and its surrounding attractions.
Travel and Tourism
Explore Minnesota Tourism
- official state website.
Meet Minneapolis / Convention Center
- 250 Marquette Avenue South / 1301 2nd Avenue South.
- 818 South 2nd Street.
Minnesota Orchestra / Orchestra Hall
- 1111 Nicollet Mall.
Minneapolis Farmers Market
- 312 East Lyndale Avenue.
Walker Art Center
- 1750 Hennepin Avenue.
Mill City Museum
- 704 South 2nd Street.
Weisman Art Museum
- 333 East River Road.
Minneapolis Institute of Arts
- 2400 3rd Avenue South.
Northeast Minneapolis Arts Association (NEMAA)
- 2205 California Street.
- 13000 Zoo Boulevard, Apple Valley (nearby).
Children's Theatre Company
- 2400 3rd Avenue South.
Minneapolis Hotels and Accommodation
Minneapolis International Hostel
- 2400 Stevens Avenue South.
The Covington Inn - Bed and Breakfast
- 100 Harriet Island Road B3, St. Paul.
Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis
- 901 Hennepin Avenue.
Nicollet Island Inn
- 95 Merriam Street.
Saint Paul Hotel
- 350 Market Street, St. Paul.
The Hotel Minneapolis
- 215 4th Street South.
Graves 601 Hotel Downtown - Wyndham Grand Collection
- 601 1st Avenue North.
The Grand Hotel Minneapolis
- 615 2nd Avenue South.
The Marquette Hotel
- 710 Marquette Avenue / 7th Street.
Crowne Plaza St. Paul Riverfront
- 11 East Kellogg Boulevard, St. Paul.
Crowne Plaza Minneapolis International Airport Hotel and Suites
- 3 Appletree Square / I-494 and 34th Avenue (Exit 1), Bloomington (Mall of America area).
Ramada Plaza Minneapolis
- 1330 Industrial Boulevard Northeast.
Sheraton Minneapolis Midtown Hotel
- 2901 Chicago Avenue South.
Courtyard Minneapolis Downtown
- 1500 Washington Avenue South.
Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport
- 6040 South 28th Avenue.
- 5800 Crystal Airport Road, Crystal.
Anoka County Blaine Airport (Janes Field)
- 8891 Airport Road, Blaine.
St. Paul Downtown Airport
- 644 Bayfield Street, Saint Paul.
Flying Cloud Airport
- 10110 Flying Cloud Drive, Eden Prairie.
Car Hire, Taxi, Limo and Railway
MSP Airport car rental
- based at Terminal 1 (Lindbergh) and Terminal 2 (Humphrey).
- 560 6th Avenue North.
HOURCAR Neighborhood Energy Connection
- 624 Selby Avenue, St. Paul.
Airport Taxi Services
- 5010 Hillsboro Avenue North, New Hope.
Viking Airport Taxi
- 9217 17th Avenue South.
- 207 West Superior Street, Duluth.
Lakes Express Airport Shuttles
- 709 Charles Street, Brainerd.
- 44 East Moreland Avenue, St. Paul.
Minneapolis and Suburban Bus Company
- 322 West 59 1/2 Street.
Lorenz Bus Service
- 8600 Xylite Street Northeast.