Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) Information
(Minneapolis, Minnesota - MN, USA)
Home to a host of modern facilities and duty-free shops, Minneapolis St. Paul Airport (MSP) is one of Minnesota's most prominent airports. Minneapolis Airport features a selection of ground transportation, with airport travel options including buses, shared-vans, taxis and car rental companies.
Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP)
Address: 6040 28th Avenue South, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55450, USA
Tel: +1 612 726 5555
Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport (MSP) stands just 26 miles / 16 km to the south of central Minneapolis and around 12 miles / 19 km from Saint Paul
Minneapolis Airports Guide
Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport (MSP) contains two large terminal buildings, connected by courtesy shuttle buses and serving many well-known airlines.
- Lindbergh Terminal - domestic and international airlines, Concourse areas C, D, E, F and G
- Hubert H. Humphrey Terminal - domestic airlines, gates 1-4
- Bureaux de change outlets, providing good rates of currency exchange
- 24-hour airport cashpoint machines (ATMs)
- Payphones with computer links
- Postal services and post boxes
- Restaurants, cafés, pizza and burger bars
- Main business center and additional self-service business centers, with a range of facilities
- Meeting and conference rooms for up to 100 delegates, in the airport's Lindbergh Terminal building
- Selection of airport shops including gift shops selling Minneapolis souvenirs, newsagents and duty-free stores
- Car rental companies, including - Alamo, Avis, Budget Rental, Dollar, Hertz and National Car Rental
- Short-term and car parking available near Minneapolis Airport's terminals
- Discounted long-term economy car parking available close to Minneapolis Airport's terminals
- Disabled parking spaces
- Disabled facilities, including easy access for passengers using wheelchairs
- Airport travel information desks
Minneapolis Airport (MSP) is served by a number of public buses and shuttle buses. Operated by Metro Transit, bus travel is a particularly affordable travel option and bus stops can be found at the Transis Centre. A number of hotels also offer free door-to-door shuttle buses for their hotel guests.
Shared-van rides are becoming an increasingly popular method of ground transportation at Minneapolis Airport and provide door-to-door travel to many destinations in and around the city.
Taxis are in plentiful supply at Minneapolis Airport and are one of the most reliable and convenient methods of ground transportation available. Airport taxi ranks are located outside of the main Lindbergh Terminal and the taxi journey from Minneapolis Airport into the city center lasts around 30 minutes.