Albuquerque Links Directory and Travel Resources
(Albuquerque, New Mexico - NM, USA)
Close to central New Mexico and within comfortable driving distance of Santa Fe, the city of Albuquerque enjoys superb transport connections to the rest of the state, being intersected by the crossroads of the I-25 and I-40. The appealing Old Town area is filled with some three centuries' worth of historical interest, while plenty of shops and some very decent eateries reside in the nearby neighborhood of Nob Hill.
The city has also become known for its themed museums, which concentrate on subject matters such as nuclear science, space, art and history. The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center provides a fascinating insight into the past life of New Mexico and is a must for any sightseeing itinerary, as is a trip onboard the very scenic Sandia Peak Tramway.
For visitors planning to travel to this area of New Mexico, we have researched and selected the following series of Albuquerque links, to help you organize your vacation.
Travel and Tourism
It's a Trip - Albuquerque Convention and Visitors Bureau
- 20 First Plaza Northwest, Suite 601.
American International Rattlesnake Museum
- 202 San Felipe Street Northwest.
Albuquerque Museum of Art and History
- 2000 Mountain Road Northwest.
University of New Mexico (UNM)
- 1155 University Boulevard Southeast.
Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
- 2401 12th Street Northwest.
National Museum of Nuclear Science and History
- 601 Eubank Boulevard Southeast.
Petroglyph National Monument
- 6001 Unser Boulevard Northwest.
Sandia Peak Ski and Tramway
- 30 Tramway Road Northeast.
- 205 San Felipe Street Northwest.
Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
- 4401 Alameda Boulevard Northeast.
Albuquerque Hotels and Accommodation
Route 66 Hostel
- 1012 Central Avenue Southwest.
- 125 Second Street Northwest.
Isleta Resort and Casino
- 11000 Broadway Southeast.
Barcelona Suites Hotel - Uptown
- 900 Louisiana Boulevard Northeast.
Plaza Inn Albuquerque
- 900 Medical Arts Avenue Northeast.
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel
- 2910 Yale Boulevard Southeast.
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
- 2600 Louisiana Boulevard Northeast.
Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn
- 1015 Rio Grande Boulevard Northwest.
Sandia Resort and Casino
- 30 Rainbow Road Northeast.
Fairfield Inn Albuquerque Airport Hotel by Marriott
- 2300 Center Avenue Southeast.
Hotel Parq Central
- 806 Central Avenue Southeast.
Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town
- 800 Rio Grande Boulevard Northwest.
The Hotel Blue
- 717 Central Avenue Northwest.
Nora Dixon Place Bed and Breakfast
- 312 Dixon Road, Corrales (nearby).
Hacienda Vargas Bed and Breakfast Inn and Wedding Chapel
- 1431 Highway 313, Algodones (nearby).
Albuquerque International Airport (ABQ)
- 2200 Sunport Boulevard Southeast.
Double Eagle II Airport
- 7401 Paseo Del Volcan Northwest.
Car Hire, Taxi, Limo and Railway
- 2701 Pan American Freeway US-85.
Lucky Boyz Limo
- 303 Arvada Avenue Northwest.
- 2200 Renard Place Southeast.
Park and Shuttle
- 2909 Yale Boulevard Southeast.