Sacramento International Airport (SMF) Information
(Sacramento, California - CA, USA)
Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
Address: 6900 Airport Boulevard, Sacramento, California CA, 95837, USA
Tel: +1 916 929 5411
Sacramento International Airport (SMF) is situated around 12 miles / 19 km to the north of the city center, with a number of affordable ground transportation options available.
Sacramento International Airport Guide
The airport contains two main terminal buildings, connected by free shuttle buses, serving the following airlines:
- Terminal A - Delta Air Lines / Northwest Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Southwest Airlines and U.S. Airways
- Terminal B - Airlines Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Horizon Air, JetBlue, Mexicana Airlines, United Airlines / United Express
- 24-hour airport ATM cash machines
- Airport conference facilities at on-site hotel, including large meeting rooms, Internet access and a range of standard business facilities
- Full-service postal office close to airport, on Lindbergh Drive
- Food court area, restaurants and coffee shops, including pizza and Chinese restaurants
- Numerous shops, such as travel outlets, gift shops with souvenirs of Sacramento, high street brands, bookstore and confectionary vending machines
- Car hire / car rental companies nearby Sacramento Airport - including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz and Nationa Car Rental
- Short-term / long-term car parking available in five main car parks at Sacramento Airport, for around 12,000 cars
- Disabled parking spaces, easy wheelchair accessibility, courtesy telephones, posters, adapted shuttle buses and lifts / elevators
- Travel ground information desks, booths and kiosks in both Terminals A and B
- Other facilities at Sacramento Airport include emergency medical facilities, play areas for children and luggage trolleys
Sacramento city center is just a short journey from the airport, lasting around 25 minutes. Situated on the Airport Boulevard, main roads nearby include the I-5, the I-50 and the I-80.
Tel: +1 530 666 2877
Public buses at Sacramento Airport are operated by Yolobus at regular intervals throughout the day. Buses travel along the main Route 42, into Sacramento city center and other nearby areas of the city. Shuttle buses are also available and travel further afield, into nearby towns and suburbs.
Taxis are a popular and convenient method of ground transportation at Sacramento Airport. Official airport taxis should always be used and it is advisable to agree any additional charges before travel.
Tel: +1 916 786 9292
Limousines have become a popular mode of transport at Sacramento Airport and for a flat fee, travel to all areas of the city. Transporting up to six people, airport limousines are surprisingly affordable and can be reserved prior to arriving at Sacramento Airport.