Pensacola International Airport (PNS) Information
(Pensacola, Florida - FL, USA)
Pensacola International Airport (PNS)
Address: 2430 Airport Boulevard, Pensacola, Florida FL, 32504, USA
Tel: +1 850 436 5005
Pensacola International Airport (PNS) stands around 6 miles / 10 km from the center of the city center and features a number of ground transportation options. This airport has expanded substantially over recent years and has become an important regional airport, serving the Northwest Florida area. Pensacola Regional Airport operates many flights each day, with major destinations include Atlanta
, Miami, Orlando
and Tampa, amongst others.
Pensacola Airport (PNS) Guide
Pensacola Regional Airport contains one terminal building with 13 boarding gates, serving a number of both domestic and international flights. Airlines at Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS) include AirTran Airways, American Eagle, Continental Airlines, Continental Express Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection, Northwest Jet Airlink and US Airways.
- Foreign currency exchange desks
- Wireless Internet access on the second level of the airport's terminal
- 24-hour airport cash machines (ATMs) between gates 4 and 6, and close to the restaurant on Level 1
- Airport business center and VIP lounge areas
- Airport post box
- Restaurant located on the airport's second level
- Numerous shops, including newsstand and gift shops, selling tourist souvenirs of Pensacola, postcards stamps and travel items
- Car hire / car rental companies onsite at Pensacola Airport offering a variety of rental options - including Alamo, Avis, Budget Car Rental, Dollar, Hertz, and National Rental
- Further car rental center nearby - including Enterprise and Thrifty
- Short-term / long-term parking available close to Pensacola Airport, including indoor garage areas
- Disabled parking spaces and easy access for wheelchair users
- Travel desks offering tourist information
- Other facilities at Pensacola Airport including luggage trolleys and a baggage reclaim area
The journey from the airport into nearby Pensacola city center lasts approximately 15 minutes, provided that traffic levels are light. Along the route, both the airport and central Pensacola are clearly signposted.
A number of shuttle buses are operated at Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS), traveling to locations throughout Pensacola, including surrounding suburban areas.
Some hotels in the Pensacola area also provide courtesy shuttle buses, which travel door-to-door from the airport to the hotel. This transportation may need to be requested in advance, prior to arriving at Pensacola Airport.
Taxi cabs are plentiful at Pensacola Regional Airport and are operated by many different taxi firms. Official airport taxis should always be used and any additional charges agreed in advance.
Limousine services are available at Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS) and provide a surprisingly affordable and extremely luxurious way to travel into the city center.