El Paso Links Directory and Travel Resources
(El Paso, Texas - TX, USA)
The westerly Texan city of El Paso stands close to the state border with New Mexico, while the neighboring country of Mexico
lies just a short distance to the south, greatly influencing the city's history, character and cuisine.
El Paso is divided into a number of different areas, thanks to the presence of the Franklin Mountains and the prominence of Fort Bliss. Walking around the downtown district is a good way to learn about the city and its layout, offering the chance to shop whilst admiring the historic buildings. Many attractions are based in downtown El Paso and around its centrally located plaza. In this part of the city you will find the Museum of Art, the Civic Center and the Plaza Theater, with the city's zoological gardens being just a short stroll away.
If you are coming to Texas and planning to head westwards, then please take a look at our carefully researched El Paso links listed here.
Travel and Tourism
Discover El Paso - Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB)
- 1 Civic Center Plaza.
City of El Paso Government Website
- 2 Civic Center Plaza.
Museum of Art
- 1 Arts Festival Plaza.
Holocaust Museum and Study Center
- 715 North Oregon Street.
Insights Science Center
- 505 North Santa Fe Street.
National Border Patrol Museum and Memorial Library Foundation
- 4315 Woodrow Bean Transmountain Road.
International Museum of Art
- 1211 Montana Avenue.
El Paso Hotels and Accommodation
- 311 East Franklin Avenue.
Holiday inn Express El Paso Airport Area
- 6666 Gateway Boulevard East.
Holiday Inn Express El Paso - Central
- 409 East Missouri Avenue.
El Paso Marriott
- 1600 Airway Boulevard.
Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport
- 1770 Airway Boulevard.
Hyatt Place El Paso Airport
- 6030 Gateway Boulevard East.
Hilton Garden Inn El Paso
- 111 West University Avenue.
El Paso Airports
El Paso International Airport
- 6701 Convair Road / Airway Boulevard.
Dona Ana County at Santa Teresa Airport
- 8000 Airport Road / Pete V. Domenici Memorial Highway SR-136, Santa Teresa, New Mexico.
Las Cruces International Airport
- 8990 Zia Boulevard / Crawford Boulevard / Harry Burrell Boulevard, Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- 901 East University Avenue / Knox Street, Las Cruces, New Mexico.
Abraham Gonzalez International Airport
- Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico.
Car Hire, Taxi, Limo and Railway
Sun City Cab Co. Inc
- 2930 Magoffin Avenue.
United Independent Cab Co.
- 7606 Boeing Drive.
- 6264 Escondido Drive.
City Lights Limousine Service
- 3637 Shell Street.