Norwich Links - Tourism and Attractions Links
(Norwich, Norfolk, England, UK)
A city of two cathedrals, Norwich resides in the county of Norfolk and within the East Anglia area. This medieval city comes with countless historic attractions and is also conveniently close to the scenic Norfolk Broads, a popular holiday destination with a network of rivers and lakes.
Those staying in the centre of Norfolk will find that this really is a very walkable city, with numerous attractions, shops and restaurants being literally a mere stroll away from each other. The city is also especially bicycle-friendly and many of the principal roads feature dedicated cycle lanes, while there are also tracks for cyclists next to the River Wensum and the River Yare.
Norwich International Airport serves as a busy aviation hub for the city and is currently just inside the top 30 busiest airports in England, in terms of annual passenger throughput. Flights are available to many destinations around England, Scotland and Europe, including Amsterdam. However, a number of the onward destinations are seasonal and only support summer charter flights, such as Corfu, Mallorca and Tenerife.
Travel and Tourism
- Official Guide Site.
Norwich City Council
- City Hall, St. Peter's Street, NR2 1NH.
- 4 Earlham Road, NR2 3DB.
- 12 The Close, NR1 4EG.
John Jarrold Printing Museum
- Whitefriars, NR3 1SH.
- 2 Millennium Plain, Bethel Street, NR2 1TF.
Norfolk and Norwich Festival
- Various Venues.
City Boat Tours
- Griffin Lane Quay - Griffin Lane, Thorpe St Andrew, NR7 0SL, Station Quay - Riverside, NR1 1EE and Elm Hill Quay, NR3 1HY.
City Sightseeing Bus Tours
- Starting from Theatre Street.
- Theatre Street, NR2 1RL.
- Official Tourist Information.
Norwich Castle Museum and Gallery
- Official Tourist Information.
Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- Unthank Road, NR2 2PA.
- 115 - 123 King Street, NR1 1QE.
- Charing Cross, NR2 4AL.
- Bishopgate, NR1 4EL.
St. Andrew's Hall and Blackfriars Hall
- St. Andrew's Plain, NR3 1AU.
St. Julian's Church and Shrine
- St. Julian's Alley, Rouen Road, NR1 1QT.
The Assembly House
- Theatre Street, NR2 1RQ.
- Bridewell Alley, NR2 1AQ.
Royal Norfolk Regimental Museum
- Shirehall, Market Avenue, NR1 3JQ.
City of Norwich Aviation Museum
- Old Norwich Road, Horsham St. Faith, NR10 3JF.
Colman's Mustard Shop and Museum
- 15 Royal Arcade, NR2 1NQ.
Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts
- University of East Anglia, University Drive, NR4 7TJ.
- Indian Dining, 131-139 Queens Road, NR1 3PN.
Roger Hickman's Restaurant
- British Fine Dining, 79 Upper St. Giles Street, NR2 1AB.
- Seafood, 7 Magdalen Street, NR3 1LE.
The Walnut Tree Shades
- American Pub and Restaurant, Old Post Office Court, NR2 1NG.
- Mexican-style Cuisine, 14-16 Lower Goat Lane, NR2 1EL.
The Waffle House
- Sweet and Savoury Belgian Waffles, 39 St. Giles Street, NR2 1JN.
Caley's Coca Cafe - Facebook
- Chocolate Confections, The Guildhall, Gaol Hill, NR2 1JP.
- Near Gentlemans Walk.
- NR1 3DD.
Norwich Hotel and Accommodation
Georgian House Hotel
- 30-34 Unthank Road, NR2 2RB.
Maid's Head Hotel
- Tombland, NR3 1LB.
- 16 Stracey Road, NR1 1EZ.
Holiday Inn Express Norwich
- Drayton High Road, Hellesdon, NR6 5DU.
Holiday Inn Norwich-North
- Cromer Roadd, NR6 6JA.
The Dales Country House Hotel
- Lodge Hill, Upper Sheringham, NR26 8TJ.
- Ipswich Road, NR14 8PQ.
Car Hire, Taxi, Limo and Railway
National Car Hire
- Branches at Unit 1 St Benedicts Garage, 9 Dereham Road, NR2 4HX or Norwich Airport, Amsterdam Way, NR6 6JA.
Five Star Taxis
- 43a Prince of Wales Road, NR1 1BL.
- Travel Information, Tickets and Fares, Destinations and Offers.
- Station Approach, NR1 1EF.
Bus and Coach
First in Suffolk and Norfolk
- Journey Planning, Tickets and Travel News.
- Journey Planning, Destinations and Offers.
- service between King's Lynn and Cromer.
Simonds Country Link
- local bus services for Norfolk and Suffolk.
- services for Major Towns of Norfolk and Suffolk.
- services across Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire.
- running across North Norfolk.
- running routes including Norwich.
- running routes in Norfolk and Suffolk.
Norwich International Airport
- Amsterdam Way, Norwich, Norfolk, NR6 6JA.
Norwich Evening News
- daily local newspaper for central Norwich and the city suburbs.
University of East Anglia (UEA)
- University Drive, NR4 7TJ.