Tulsa International Airport (TUL) Information
(Tulsa, Oklahoma - OK, USA)
Northeastern Oklahoma is easy to reach by air and each day, around 200 airlines arrive and depart at Tulsa Airport, while every single month sees passenger figures in the region of 250,000.
Boasting a lengthy history dating back to the late 1920s, this busy air hub offers a range of ground transportation, together with all of the modern facilities expected. Nearby points of reference include the Mohawk Park, Lake Yahola, Louisville Heights and the Redbud Valley Nature Preserve.
Tulsa International Airport (TUL)
Address: 7777 East Apache Street, Tulsa, Oklahoma OK, 74115, USA
Tel: +1 918 838 5000
The city's busy international airport stands just 8 miles / 13 km to the northeast of the downtown district, being connected by both the Cherokee Expressway US-75 and the Crosstown Expressway US-412.
Tulsa International Airport Guide
Tulsa Airport contains two main terminal areas, comprising Concourse A and Concourse B, and numerous boarding gates. Airlines based here include the likes of American Airlines, American Eagle, Delta Connection (operated by Atlantic Southeast, Pinnacle and SkyWest), Southwest Airlines, United Airlines and United Express (operated by Colgan Air, ExpressJet, GoJet, SkyWest and Trans States).
- 24-hour ATM cash machines
- Onsite conference room with business facilities, including Internet access
- Further meeting rooms and business facilities available at two nearby hotels
- Major food court area, with notable restaurants, coffee shops and sandwich shops, including Starbucks, TGI Fridays and SubWay
- Selection of shops, such as TravelMart, news stores, toy store, confectionary, bookstore and travel shop
- Car hire / car rental companies at Tulsa Airport - including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty Car Rental
- Indoor and outdoor car parking at Tulsa Airport for around 2,500 cars, including long-term, short-term and garage parking
- Disabled parking spaces and easy access for wheelchair users
- Travel information desks and booths
- Other facilities include a lost property area, an airport chapel, medical facilities, an aviation learning center, luggage trolleys and shoeshine
Tulsa city center is a relatively short distance from the airport and the journey lasts around 15 minutes. The route to and from the city is well signposted and major roads, highways and interstates include the Fleur Drive, Highway 5, Highway 65, Interstate I-35 and Interstate I-80.
Public buses are available at the airport and are operated by Tulsa Transit, running at regular intervals throughout the day. Buses travel into the city center and many other nearby areas of the city.
Numerous hotels in the Tulsa area operate courtesy shuttle vans, providing a door-to-door service to and from the airport for their guests. You will be collected after making a simple phone call when you land.
Taxis are always a popular method of ground transport at Tulsa Airport and around ten different taxi companies operate here. Official taxis should be used and it is sensible to agree any extra charges before departing. Popular destinations include the downtown district, the University of Tulsa, the city's Bus Plant and the Southern Hills Marriott Hotel on East 71st Street.
A large number of limousine companies are situated at Tulsa Airport and limos provide a surprisingly popular way to reach the city center. For a flat fee, limousines travel to all areas and transport up to six people. Notable local companies include both First Class Limos and Oil Capital Coach Limousines.