Seattle Links Directory and Travel Resources
(Seattle, Washington - WA, USA)
So many positive things have happened to Seattle since the 1970s and the arrival of its famous pioneering coffee shop, Starbucks. Since those days, this metropolis has rather invented itself as a city of forward-thinking, innovation and trendsetting.
The Space Needle remains Seattle's number one landmark and dominates the skyline with its distinctive curves, while in the downtown district, the waterfront Pike Place Market adds a great deal of interest for visitors. Home to the Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park, Pioneer Square is a much frequented part of the city, along with the International District and its Asian shops, Ballard, Capitol Hill, Fremont and the U District, where the University of Washington resides.
Visitors to the western side of Washington state may like to check out our carefully gathered array of Seattle links listed here on this page.
Travel and Tourism
Seattle Convention and Visitors Bureau
- 701 Pike Street.
City of Seattle - Official Government Website
- City Hall, 600 4th Avenue.
- 1000 Denny Way.
Pike Place Market
- 85 Pike Street / 1st Avenue.
Seattle Art Museum
- 1300 1st Avenue.
Space Needle / Seattle Observation Deck
- 400 Broad Street.
EMP Museum (Experience Music Project)
- 325 5th Avenue North.
Explore the City Markets
- Ballard, Fremont, Madrona and Wallingford.
University of Washington (UW)
- Visitors Center, Odegaard Undergraduate Library, 4060 George Washington Lane.
Washington Water Trails Association
- 4649 Sunnyside Avenue North.
Seattle by Foot - Holiday Walk
- South Lake Union Street Car, 5th Avenue / Olive Way.
Seattle Hotels and Accommodation
Seattle Bed and Breakfast Association
- independently owned neighborhood inns.
HI - Hostelling International Seattle at the American Hotel
- 520 South King Street.
Green Tortoise Hostel
- 105 Pike Street.
The Moore Hotel
- 1926 2nd Avenue.
- 4000 University Way Northeast.
- 900 Madison Street.
- 1727 15th Avenue.
The Edgewater Hotel - Noble House Hotels and Resorts
- 2411 Alaskan Way, Pier 67.
Hotel Deca - Noble House Hotels and Resorts
- 4507 Brooklyn Avenue Northeast.
- 1007 1st Avenue.
Hotel Vintage Park - Kimpton
- 1100 5th Avenue.
Inn at the Market
- 86 Pine Street.
- 315 Seneca Street.
- 1000 1st Avenue.
Hotel Monaco Seattle
- 1101 4th Avenue.
Best Western Plus Executive Inn
- 200 Taylor Avenue North.
Best Western Plus Pioneer Square Hotel
- 77 Yesler Way.
Seattle Tacoma International Airport
- 17801 International Boulevard / South 188th Street.
King County International Airport / Boeing Field
- 7277 Perimeter Road South.
Renton Municipal Airport / Clayton Scott Field
- 616 West Perimeter Road / Rainier Avenue North, Renton.
Car Hire, Taxi, Limo and Railway
Seattle Center Monorail
- 370 Thomas Street.
Sound Transit - Ride the Wave
- 401 South Jackson Street.
- 222 State Avenue, Olympia.
Seattle Avis Car Rental
- 1919 5th Avenue and 6000 Roosevelt Way Northeast, further outlets located at 300 112th Avenue Southeast, Bellevue, 2200 148th Avenue Northeast, Redmond, and 15711 Aurora Avenue North, Shoreline.
Town Car and Limousine
- 1617 Boylston Avenue.
Yellow Cab - Puget Sound
- 74 South Hudson Street.