Orlando International Airport (MCO) Information
(Kissimmee, Florida - FL, USA)
Kissimmee is located extremely close to the busy Orlando International Airport and can be easily reached by car, taxi or public bus. This modern airport serves many large airlines and most visitors to Kissimmee arrive by air at nearby Orlando Airport.
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Address: One Airport Boulevard, Orlando, Florida FL, 32827-4399, USA
Tel: +1 407 825 2001
Orlando International Airport (MCO) is situated just 20 miles / 32 km outside of Kissimmee and offers a range of ground transportation options, many of which travel throughout Florida.
Orlando Airports Guide
Orlando International Airport (MCO), close to Kissimmee, contains five terminals, Airside Terminals 1, 2, 3, 4 and the airport's Main Terminal, each of which serves numerous important international flights.
- Bureau de change currency desks
- 24-hour ATMs and postal facilities
- Restaurants, cafés and shops, including duty-free outlets
- Car hire companies - including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, E-Z Rent-A-Car, Fox Rent-A-Car, Hertz, L & M and Thrifty Car Rental
- Book your Orlando Car Hire here
- Business facilities such as Internet kiosks and lounge areas
- A range of car parking options available in three separate car parks, with access to Orlando Airport (MCO)
- Good facilities for disabled travelers
- Other facilities at Orlando Airport (MCO) include a lost property area, luggage trolleys, tourist information centers and porters
Kissimmee can be reached in around 30 minutes by car from Orlando Airport and a number of major roads are situated nearby. These include the State Road SR-528 (known as the Bee Line / Beachline Expressway) and Highway 192. Clear signposts can be found along the route.
Orlando International Airport (MCO) offers a range of regular public buses, operated by the Lynx Bus Service. Departing from each of the terminals, buses at Orlando Airport travel to a range of destinations and are one of the cheapest ways to reach Kissimmee.
Taxis are a popular option at Orlando International Airport (MCO) and are a convenient way to travel into nearby Kissimmee. The airport's taxi rank is situated outside of the main terminal building.